Village facilities, including the Civic Center and Public Works Reno Center, reopened to the public on Monday, June 29, 2020. The facilities have returned to normal hours of operation:
- Civic Center (535 Duane Street): Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Public Works Reno Center (30 S. Lambert Road): Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The safety of our staff and the public visiting our facilities remains our top priority. As such, visitors who must conduct business in person will notice the following changes when entering the facilities:
- In following the Illinois Department of Health guidance for reopening public spaces during the COVID-19 pandemic, face coverings will be required for all visitors to Village facilities.
- Social distancing measures will be in place. All visitors must enter only through the north entrance of the Civic Center (on Duane Street), using the center door. To visit the Finance Department or the Community Development Department, please follow the signage and stand on the floor markings that designate 6 feet of distance.
- Other changes include partitions at the public-facing department counters to protect visitors and staff, and hand sanitizer will be available for use. Additionally, Village staff will be frequently cleaning shared surfaces throughout the day.
For the sake of other visitors to Village facilities and our staff, we ask that you please stay home if you or a member of your family are currently ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
The community should note that the Village continues to deliver many services online or over the phone. You can make utility bill payments, pay parking tickets and submit building permits electronically. More information can be found on the Village’s website. Additionally, a drop box, located in front of the Civic Center, can be used for document and payment delivery.