Licenses & Permits

The Village Clerk administers certain licenses and permits issued by the Village of Glen Ellyn. For more information on any of the following licenses and permits, please contact the Village Clerk’s Office or call 630-469-5000.

  1. Liquor License
  2. Solicitor's Permit
  3. Raffle License
  4. Block Party

The Village of Glen Ellyn requires businesses to apply for and receive approval from the Village Board in order to sell or serve liquor at their establishments (or at special events). For more information on liquor license classifications, requirements and fees, please contact the Village Administration Dept. and consult the Village Code.