Upcoming Election Date
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - General Primary Election
Tuesday, February 18, 2020: Last day to register to vote in person or by mail. Click here for a full listing of DuPage County registration locations. When registering, be sure to bring two forms of identification with you, one of which must have your current address on it.
Sunday, March 1, 2020: Last day to register to vote online. Visit the Illinois Online Voter Application to register to vote online. The online application requires a valid Illinois driver’s license or state ID.
Grace Period Registration and Early Voting
Illinois law provides individuals who were unable to register to vote by the above deadlines, a "grace period" to register and vote simultaneously. Early voting and grace period registration locations and dates are as follows:
- February 19 - March 16, 2020: at the DuPage County Clerk-Election Division Office only (421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton)
- March 2 - March 14, 2020: Designated temporary early voting locations. A full listing of temporary early voting locations and hours can be found here. Locations within Glen Ellyn include:
- Glen Ellyn Civic Center, 535 Duane Street, 2nd floor
- College of DuPage, 425 Fawell Boulevard, Room 1020 Institutional Resource Center (IRC)
- March 2 - March 16, 2020: Designated permanent early voting locations. A full listing of permanent early voting locations and hours can be found here.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020: Voter’s designated polling place on Election Day. To find your polling location, visit the voter services website.
Thursday, March 12, 2020: Last day for the election authority to receive application to vote by mail from any registered voter presently within the confines of the United States. For more information and a link to the application, visit here.
For more information on voting in DuPage County, please visit the DuPage County Clerk-Election Division website. Here you will find further information on the following:
- Election information
- Registration status
- Sample ballot
- Polling place