The Village’s Branch & Brush collection program will begin in mid-May and will run through mid-October. No stickers are needed for this monthly collection. Material must be out at the curb by 7 a.m. on the collection day, but may take several days for pick-up. More information on this program, along with a description of guidelines, can be found on the Village’s website.
The pick-up schedule is as follows:
- Hill Avenue and North of Hill Avenue: Second Monday - Thursday of the month. First pick-up will be May 10-13.
- South of Hill Avenue: Third Monday - Thursday of the month. First pick-up will be May 17-20.
- No stickers needed.
- Branch and brush must be out at the curb by 7 a.m. on the Monday of collection.
- Material should not be bundled or put in containers.
- Branches may not exceed 10-inches in diameter.
- No root balls or dimensional lumber.
- Professionally cut trimmings are not included.
If a pile is found to be non-compliant, residents will need to remove the pile, correct the issue and return the compliant pile to the curb for the next month's collection, as a re-route will not occur. Please also remember that you may include branch and brush within your weekly yard waste pick-up, with a sticker.