The next phase of the Apex 400 construction project includes relocating the temporary construction fencing on Main Street, beginning Monday, June 14. The fence will be relocated four feet eastward to accommodate the base of the crane to be used on site. With this fence relocation and the resulting reduction of road width, traffic on Main Street will become one-way northbound only, from Hillside Avenue to Duane Street.
Please note the following:
- On street, parallel, customer parking will remain in place on the east side of the street.
- Traffic heading southbound from north of the train tracks will be diverted to Prospect Avenue or Park Boulevard to continue heading south.
- Only construction traffic will be allowed to travel south on Main Street, south of Duane.
- The construction fence on Hillside Avenue will remain in its current location.
- No full closures of Hillside Avenue are anticipated during the duration of this phase of the work.
It is anticipated that this one-way northbound configuration will be in place until the project wall and floor framing is substantially complete in early September 2021.