October will be the final month for Branch and Brush pick up for 2021. Residents should note that the week of October 11-14 will be the last pick-up for Hill Avenue and north of Hill Avenue; while the week of October 18-21 will be the last week for residents living south of Hill Avenue. The Village encourages residents to comply with the following specifications for pick up:
- No stickers needed
- Branch and brush must be out at the curb by 7a.m. on the Monday of the collection week
- Material should NOT be bundled or put in containers
- Branches may not exceed 10 inches in diameter
- No root balls or dimensional lumber
- Professionally cut trimmings are not included
Non-compliant piles will be tagged to identify the reason they were not picked-up. Piles that are not picked-up will need to be disposed of in a future regular refuse collection as yard waste, using bags and stickers. The Branch and Brush program will resume in May 2022.